Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionOur HardBite Boot Studs for felt soles easily convert felt wading boots to studded.
- 45+ Rockwell hard screw, zinc-plated for corrosion resistance
- 1/4" hex head sharp point screw fits any 1/4" nut driver or drill bit
- Welded carbide gripper pellets enhance traction and durability
- For use with felt soles
- 20 studs per package
- Click here for StreamTread™ cleat patterns and Vibram® Resoling resources
- Product Care
- Excellent Review by elkriverbassman
Overallbest cleat on the market
(Posted on 6/8/15)
- Hard Bite Studs - Felt Review by swattinsalmon
OverallI just completed a week of "Tough Fly Fishing" on remote streams and rivers in Idaho. Polished Granite stone covered with Moss was the daily wading adventure. My fishing partners convinced me to buy Studs, since this was their annual trip to the area and my first. I applied the Studs to my Simms Guide Wading Boots and was extremely pleased with the results. Another Simms success story - Thanks!
(Posted on 10/1/14)
- Backpacking Review by Nancy
OverallI have applied the cleats to my backpacking boots to help with slippery rocks during stream crossings but also found them super helpful when walking over slick, polished granite in the Sierras.
(Posted on 7/8/13)
- The best of product Review by Larry
OverallThis the 1st year I have used these studs aND YHIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. My friend has them for a few years and they show hardly any wear. Great product keep them coming
(Posted on 5/13/13)
Write Your Own Review