Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionReboot your dogs in socks that’ll save your soles. Simms’ ExStream™ Wading Socks feature a fully cushioned fit—specifically designed for wading—and set the bar high with a premium Merino wool blend that keeps feet ultra-warm and odor-free. Additional features include an ample 16-inch leg length for over-the-top protection, when cold weather performance counts.
- Premium Merino Wool keeps feet warm while wicking away moisture; fully cushioned throughout sock
- 16” leg length overall leg length – from heel to top of sock
- Fabric Tech: 81% Merino Wool, 17% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Approx Weight: 5 oz.
- Sizes: S/20 (W’s 4-6), M/30 (W’s 6.5-10, M’s 5-8.5), L/40 (W’s 10.5-12.5, M’s 9-12.5), XL/50 (M’s 13-15)
- Product Care
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Flipping socks inside out will keep them from compressing and will prolong their life.
Proudly made in the United States of America. Click here to see more of Simms USA-made products.
- Size Review by John
OverallAn excellent pair of socks, but I wish I had gone up at least two sizes. I wear 10 1/2 shoe and I can barely get the extra large socks on my feet. They are very tight as well.
(Posted on 3/2/15)
- Great sock, a bit small. Review by Sea Run Pursuits
OverallThese socks are very comfortable and warm. My feet stay dry and warm in them all day long. I spent 10 days hiking up and down the Deschutes river in November for steelhead and these socks performed perfectly.
However! They do run small. Buy a size larger than usual.
(Posted on 11/28/14)
- Warm - Excellent! Review by Capt. Jay
OverallFavorite pair of socks when it gets cold. These puppies stay gripped to your calves, they don't slip and are comfortable for all day wear. I'll be buying more!
(Posted on 11/23/14)
- Love these socks Review by Lisa
OverallA great product my feet never get cold. However; I found they do run a bit small and have a very tight fit. I would suggest ordering a size up.
(Posted on 10/25/14)
- Excellent product Review by professor trout
OverallOne of the warmest socks I've ever worn for cold weather fishing. My feet never get cold and clammy with these. Excellent moisture wicking properties.
(Posted on 12/28/13)
Write Your Own Review